¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
— ¥»©«³Q ³Ó­t®v¤p³ì °õ¦æ¥[«G¾Þ§@(2008-09-09) —
"Are you a chinese?", she asked.  I never thought that she would speak to me and I kept silent, thinking of what I should answer to make the conversation last as longer as possible.  "Yes!  But I am from Taiwan!", I replied awkwardly and clumsily. 7 N+;K0  
|3W\^4>,  
The complaining of my ex-gf, part I Px5ArSS  
http://www.g-years.com/2006/read.php?tid-51294.html )vO;=% GQ  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- +ia  F$  
~` v 7  
Part II    ZvEcExA-  
.g_ B KeU  
We chatted as we walked up along the road.  She loved smiling.  When she smiled, her shining big eyes were very charming and I felt a little bit possessed as I looked into her eyes. She was good at speech and was very interested in Taiwan. It took only 15 minutes to walk to the corner around the dormitory. (I lived in the dormitory and there were five rooms in my flat and therefore I have four flatmates. In this site, there are five to six buildings of over 10 floors each).  As she lived in private accommodation, we were to say good-bye to each other.  However, I still managed to know that she was a Beijingnese and a postgraduate student, I asked if we can exchange our e-mail addresses and mobile numbers. Without hesitation, she gave me her e-mail address and mobile number.  But all of a sudden, I found that I forgot to bring my mobile with me and moreover I forgot my mobile number.  I apologized for that, promised to call her as soon as I went back. She then smiled and said good-bye to me.  I saw her slender figures walking away and disappeared in the distance.  Then I hurried back to my flat to call her by mobile.  In such a hurry, I panted and breathed heavily but I managed to calm down and invited her to my flat to have Oolong Tea together some other time.  She promised and that made me happy and smile like a child. l j*ELy  
#+p30?r0y  
  dHc38zp  
RX:wt  
A couple of days later, she called me and asked me if she could come by to have tea with me.  Surely I said ¡§yes!!¡¨  To my surprise, she appeared and rang the door bell of my flat in two minutes with two large bags of stuffs.  She explained to me that her friend lived upstairs and left her many things since her friend was about to go back to China.  I invited her in and had tea with her.  I am a heavy tea drinker and brought from Taiwan the whole set of tea pot, tray, utensil, tea leaves and so on. K-F@OSK'  
!xyO  
  9B")/Hz_  
j7=I!<w V  
That was a pleasant afternoon, she asked me a lot about Taiwan and I behaved like a gentleman and was pre-occupied by her smiles.  However, time flied.  It was time for her to say good-bye.  I tried to invite her to dine with me but she replied that she had something to do later.  I shrugged and said ¡§well, maybe some other time!!¡¨  She stood up, turned around and was about to leave.  Suddenly, without knowing why I felt that she would walk out of my life forever as she walked out of that door,  From behind, I grasped her shoulders, turned her around and tried to kiss her.  She looked surprised, dismay and then panic.  From the fear in her eyes, I sensed my ill-manner, let go of her shoulders and tried to apologize. She looked angry and went away rapidly. >lQ&^9EI%  
VQV7W  
  8v"tOa4D7  
&-W5 T?Sl  
I tried to call her to explain but she did not answer my calls, Instead, I sent her texts to explain that I was attracted by her beauty and could not help it.  Within half an hour, I kept sending her texts to explain till I used up my mobile credit.  Finally, she replied a text ¡§We could have a simple relationship as friends but you made it complicate!!¡¨ |^Nz /PN  
T1m'+^?"  
  G=a.Wff  
8WK%g0gm  
------------------ To be continued -------------------------------- 2j8^Z  
FCTz>N^p  
WH2?_U-8h  
爱华鱼¡G :Jwc'y-]  
8楼¦³¤¤¤å½译¥» !/, 6+2Ru  
[ ¦¹¶K³Qlwatfish¦b2008-09-09 09:31­«·s½s¿è ]
¦@·³¤ë­È±øµû¤À ¡A
§ÖºjªüµØ ¦^À³¦nµû«× +3 - 04-22
§ÖºjªüµØ ·³¤ë­È +3 - 04-22
µû»ù¤@¤U§AÂsÄý¦¹©«¤lªº·P¨ü

ºë±m

·P°Ê

·d¯º

¶}¤ß

¼««ã
µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 1¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
haha..rookie always rushinto things.. i can see myself doing that way  back then..
KISS-Keep It Simple, Stupid¡C§Ú²×©ó§ä¨ì¤F¡I
µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 2¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
¨º¦³³oºØ¨Æªº!!¦Û¤v¤Wªùªº¤]­n­t³d¥ô°Õ. ³o¥u¬O¥L¦b¦Q§A­G¤fªº°Õ.

µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 3¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
she was a Beijingnese
g/,fjM_  
33x3zEUt6  
·d¤F¥b¤Ñ ­ì¨Ó¤k¥D¨¤¬O¨Ó¦Û¤j³°ªº³á! NfcY30}:  
%||}WT-wv  
ǢǢǢ
¡iTW-Pro¡jºñÄ_¥Û­¸Âr«ãÀÜ Emerald Flowsion
µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 4¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
like said before..... "looking forward to read more about your story!" OqUEj 0X  
OO_{ o  
but..... please don't let us "hang" in there for too long, otherwise, we'll all lose our patience!  lol

µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 5¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
©Î³\·í®Éªº®ðª^ÁÙ¤£¾A¦X§a! PYr#vOH  
¤k«Ä¤l²¦³ºÁÙ¬O·|¦³¬á«ù,  @I}:HiF  
¤£ºÞ¬O¨º­Ó°êÂǪº³£¬Û¦P, 4?M= ?K0  
¥i¯à¦b³æ¯Â¤Í½Ë¶}©l¤ñ¸û¦n, m JewUc!<5  
¤@¨B¤@¨BºCºC¨Ó, mU:C{<Z  
¤£­n¾Þ¤§¹L«æ¤F!
µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 6¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
My guess is you eventually slept with the Chinese girl, right? All you need is a little patience.
µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 7¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
¬Ý±o¨ì²Ö°Ú¡A¦³没¦³§â¥¦译¤@¤U

µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 8¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
¡u±z¬O¤¤°ê¤H¡H¡v¡A¦o°Ý§Ú¡C  §Ú¥¼·Q¨ì¦o·|»P§Ú»¡¸Ü¡A©Ò¥H§Ú«O«ù¨HÀq¡A¨Ó·Q·Q§ÚÀ³¸Ó«ç»ò¦^µª¥i¥H¯à°÷©M¦oÄ~Äò²á¡C  ¡§¬O!  ¦ý¬O§Ú¬O»OÆW¨Óªº!¡§ªº§Ú²Â©å¦aªºµª´_¦o¡C h3a HCr E  
ru3nnF_I  
§Ú­ÌªuµÛ±ø¸ô¡A¤@¸ô¨«¤@¸ô²á¡C  ¦o¦n³ßÅw¯º¡C§Ú¬ÝµÛ¦oªº²´·ú  ·í¦o·L¯º®É¡A¦oµo¥úªº¤j²´·ú¬O«D±`°g¤Hªº¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú·Pı¤ß¤¤·Q¾Ö¦³¦o¡A¡C ¦o¦n·|Á¿¸Ü¡A¹ï»OÆWªº¨Æ«Ü·P¿³½ì¡C ¥u»Ý­n15¤ÀÄÁ¤w¨«¨ì¹ï¨¤¤j楼©Ðªþªñ¡C (§Ú¦b±JªÙ¦í¡A¨ºùئ³¤­­Ó©Ð¶¡¡A©Ò¥HÁÙ¦³¥|ªB¤Í¦X¦í¡C ¦ý³o­Ó¦aÂI¡A¦³¤­¨ì¤»®y¤j¼Ó¡A¨C®y³£¦³¤Q¼Ó¼h)¡C  ¦]¬°¦o¦b¨p¤H¦í¦v¦í¡A§Ú­Ì¥u¦³»¡¦A¨£¡C  µM¦Ó¡A§Ú¤´µMª¾¹D¦o¬O¥_¨Ê¤H¡A¬O¤@­Ó¤j¾Ç²¦·~¥Í¡A§Ú°Ý§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¥æ´«§Ú­Ìªº¹q¤l¶l½c©M¤â¾÷¸¹½X¶Ü¡C ¦o²@¤£µS¿Ý¡A³£µ¹¤F§Ú¡C GB\.msls  
¬ðµM¡A§Úµo²{§Ú§Ñ°O±a§Úªº¤â¾÷¤]§Ñ°O¤â¾÷ªº¸¹½X¡C§Ú¥u¦³¹Dºp¡AµªÀ³¦o§Ú¦^¨ì®a¥ß¨è¥´¹q¸Üµ¹¦o¡C ¦o¹ï§Ú¯º¯º¨Ã»¡¦A¨£¡C  §Ú¬ÝµÛ¦oªº­]±ø¨­¤~ºCºC¨«»·©M®ø¥¢¤F¡C  µM«á§Ú»°ºò¦^®a¥´¦oªº¤â¾÷¡C ¦b³o¼Ë­Ü«P¡A·dªº¦Û¤v©I§l«æ³t©M®ð³Ý¡A¦nªºÁÙ¥i¥H±±¨î¦Û¤v¨Ã¥BÁܽЦo¦³®É¶¡¨ì§Ú®a¨Ó¥Î¯ù²á¤Ñ¡C  ¦oµªÀ³¤F¡A¨Ï§Ú¹³¤p«Ä¤l¨º«ç»ò¶}¤ß¡C *kgbcUf8  
@z$V(}(O^  
´X¤Ñ«á¡A¦o¥´¹q¸Ü°Ý§Ú¥i¥H¨Ó¬Ý§Ú©M¥Î¯ù²á¤Ñ¶Ü¡A¡A§ÚªÖ©w»¡¡u¥i¥H!!¡v·N¥~ªº¡A¤£¨ì¤G¤ÀÄÁ¦o¤w¸gºV§Ú®aªºªù¡AÁÙ®³µÛ¨â¤j³U¤lªF¦è¡C  ¦o¸ÑÄÀ»¡§Ú¦oªºªB¤Í´N¦í¦b§Ú¼Ó¤W¡A¦]¬°­n¦^¤¤°ê¡A¯d¤U«Ü¦hªF¦èµ¹¦o  §Ú½Ð¦o¶i¨Ó¥Î¯ù¡C  §Ú¬O¤@­Ó¦n³ßÅw³Ü¯ùªº¤H¡A©Ò¥H±q»OÆW±a¨Ó¾ã®M¯ù¨ã¡A½L¤l¡A¾¹ª«¡A¯ù¸­µ¥µ¥¡C ?v#t{e0eQ  
N<Rb<p%  
¨º¬O¤@­Ó´r§Öªº¤U¤È¡A¦o°Ý¤F§Ú«Ü¦hÃö©ó»OÆWªºªF¦è¡A§Ú¤]ªí²{«Ü²Ô¤h¦ý¬OÁÙ¬O¬°¤F¦oªº·L¯º¥X¯«¡C  µM¦Ó¡A®É¶¡¹Lªº«Ü§Ö¡C  ¦o­n§iÃã¡C  §Ú·Q½Ð¦o¦Y±ßÀ\¡A¦ý¦o»¡¦oµy«áÁÙ¦³¨Æ±¡­n¿ì¡C  §ÚÁqªÓ¨Ã¥B»¡¡u¨º¦n§a¡A¤U¦¸!!¡v  ¦o¯¸¤F°_¨Ó¡AÂਭ·Ç³ÆÂ÷¶}¡C¬ðµM¡A¤£ª¾¹D¬°¤°»ò§Ú·Pı¦pªG¦oÂ÷¶}§Úªº®aªù¡A¦o·|¥Ã»·®ø¥¢¡A¡A¦p¬O§Ú±q«á­±¡A§Úºò´¤¦oªºªÓ»H¡A§â¦oÂà¹L¨Ó©M·Q¿Ë§k¦o¡C  ¦o¬Ý°_¨ÓÅå©_¡Aªq³àµM«á®£·W¡C  ±q¦oÅåÀ~ªº²´·ú¡A§Ú·Pı¤F§Ú³o¼Ë¤£¹ï¡A©ñ¶}¦o©M¦V¦o¹Dºp¡C ¦o¬Ý°_¨Ó«D±`´o«ã©M¨³³t¦aÂ÷¶}¤F _]1dm)%  
x '3<F  
§Ú¸Õ¹Ï¦V¦o¸ÑÄÀ¡A¦ý¦o¤£±µ§Úªº¹q¸Ü¡A¡A§Ú¥u¦³µoµu«Hµ¹¦o¸ÑÄÀ¦]¬°µ¹¦oªº¬üÄR§l¤Þ¨S¿ìªk±±¨î¦Û¤v¡C  ¦b¥b¤p®É¤º¡A§Ú¤£°±ªºµ¹¦oµoµu«Hª½¨ì¹q¸Ü¥dªº¥R­È¥Î¥ú¡C  ²×©ó¡A¦o¦^Âл¡¡G¡u§Ú­Ì¥»¨Ó¥i¥H§@¬°´¶¹MªºªB¤Í¡A¦ý±z·dªº¤Ó½ÆÂø¤F!!¡v ywmx6q4MFL  
^SxB b,\  
G hLgV  
±NÄ~Äò
[ ¦¹¶K³Q·R³½½k¹Ï¦b2008-09-08 12:07­«·s½s¿è ]
¦@·³¤ë­È±øµû¤À ¡A
µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 9¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
¹C¤lªº¤ßÁ`¬O¤ñ¸û±I¹æªº~~ !s\-i6S>  
©Ò¥HÁ`¬O¤ñ¸û¯î²]ªº~~ @`$8rck`  
³o¬O¤p§Ìªº¸gÅç©M©Ò»Dªü~~

µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 10¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-08
«¢«¢«¢ h?bm1e5kE  
¤j¤j >LFhu6T  
±zªí²{ªº¤Ó«æļ¤F _tb)F"4V  
"¦Yºò¥´¯}¸J"±z¸ÓÅ¥¹L§a ~k+-))pf  
¦o·|¥D°Ê¥´¹q¸Ü fph*|T&R  
­n¨ì±z®a³Ü¯ù²á¤Ñ +MGEO+  
¦o¤S¤£Ä@·NÅý±z»~¸Ñ d;:+Xd `  
¦o¬O¤@¦ìÀH«Kªº¤k¤H -2K`:}\y&  
§O«æ ºCºC¨Ó vxZvK0b620  
±zÁÙ¦³¾÷·|¦Y¨ì¦oªº $}aL Fb  
m-5Dbx!j  
±z¤£¥Î¦A«æµÛ¸ò¥L¹Dºp¤F /=lrdp!a  
¥ý§NÀR ¤@¤U§a

µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×
¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ 11¼Ó  µoªí¤_: 2008-09-09
From the wording you used, I sensed out that there is a big chance you studied in UK, A>xFNem  
than I saw the nickname: scotland......ha~ #Ji&.T^U/  
Fj7cI +  
Quite nice a story with very good English writing that almost makes me feel like reading a English-Learning text book! 7 H.2]X  
I guess your major is Teasl? SH<Nt[8C  
S)n ~^q  
However when I read about the section of "trying to kiss her", I really wanna blame your behavior as you are to represent a young guyfrom Taiwan, and that is really rude and impolite. You must do a lot to overcome that bad image that you've made, not only for yourself, but also for all the rest Taiwanese guys' sake. 0KHA5dt  
elJLTG  
Good luck, mate.
¦@¦^À³¦nµû«×±øµû¤À
¤©°Z¦n°{«v?¤©¤£±o¤w¤]~
µo©«
¬yª÷¹ô
·³¤ë­È
°^Äm­È
µo¤å¼Æ
¶W¿E­È
¦^À³¦nµû«×
µo¤å¦nµû«×